10 September 2008

being black and blue

though it's quite light in this photo, anna has a nice bruise on her cheek from playing around on the hotel bed. how she landed on the floor and managed to hit that part of her cheek i'm not quite sure, but the ensuing scream and cry let us know she wasn't too thrilled about the pain. we didn't call the doctor, but the mama said, "no more monkeys jumpin' on the bed!"

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hey! Poor Anna - she's getting so big I can't believe it. I would love to take pictures of you guys again. And this time I promise they'll be even better than before. This photo stuff is so fun, I feel like I've learned so much over the last year or so. I love your blog it's so cute! I need to get more creative with mine.