we took a little family trip to denver the first weekend in march and came home with a brand new daddy....or at least one with brand new eyes. pesche had lasik surgery and can now see better than 20/20 without his glasses. lucky man. i still find myself doing double takes now and then, wondering where his glasses are. he sure looks good without them, though!
several people had told him he wouldn't look nearly as smart without glasses, but he went ahead and had the surgery anyway. the day he returned to work his coworkers kept asking him how he was feeling, how his eyes felt, if he could see, etc. his response to several of them? "yeah, i can see better now, and you sure are ugly!" smart aleck...
12 years ago



2 comments:
Let's see a picture of the handsome guy!
Hey there! This is kind of weird. I think we met in Switzerland back in 2003. I'm one of Rita's missionary companions. I lost her email and would love to get back in touch. Do you have it?
You could also pass along my email to her: staceyjb@gmail.com
Thanks!!
Stacey Brown
Post a Comment